Here are some ways you can get involved with the ministry of Won By One To Jamaica
- Spend a life-changing week with us in Jamaica. Your group of ten or more people can plan a trip to Harmons to serve the people in this rural community.
- Sponsor a child for school and change a life. Your monthly donation will go directly to a family to support the student's education - uniforms, transportation, lunches, books, exams fees, and shoes will be supplied through this opportunity to financially support the education of a student.
- Collect donations for a local group going to Harmons. Each participant brings one hundred pounds of donations with them when they come for a week. These donations are then sold at reasonable prices to members of the community.
- If you are a medical professional who would like to share these skills and talents in this rural community, we would love to share more with you about our medical clinics.
- A great opportunity for college-aged young adults, Summer Staff allows you to be immersed in the community and culture of Harmons, Jamaica. This summer-long experience will challenge and reward those committing to this service.
- Signup for our newsletter updates by giving us your email address below.
(This information will not be shared with any other parties. Updates will come out periodically throughout the year.)